Maintenance operator course for wide belt sanders/sanding machines
Course code WMM-L
The maintenance operator course for wide belt sanders-sanding machines is designed for machine maintenance operators and line maintenance managers.
The course initially examines the basic aspects of sanding, such as the materials, the processes and the various configurations available, with an in-depth look at using and programming sanding machines. The second part will examine in-depth all the routine and extraordinary maintenance activities for SCM DMC sanding machines, with practical tests.
A machine maintenance operator will be able to maintain a SCM sanding machine, by implementing the necessary maintenance activities and undertaking preventive actions to maintain the performance of the machinery constant.
A line supervisor will be able to manage the planning of the individual maintenance activities as the key process to guarantee the maximum efficiency of the machinery and of the entire production line.
- General characteristics, uses of the wide belt sander. Using sanding machines in producing furniture components
- Automation present in the machine
- Using the machine (Starting, stopping and checking the operation of the devices in the machine, Work area, dangerous areas and checking the safety devices, Sanding belts replacement)
- Practical machining tests
- Using the operator interface
- Scheduled maintenance
- Extraordinary maintenance
Machine maintenance operator, Maintenance manager, Line supervisor
Wide belt DMC SD, Sandya
Classroom (c/o campus - c/o customer) Online (webinar)
24 hours (standard, variable on request)