The AXEL 4 4-axis machining centre has been designed to carry out drilling and milling machining operations on aluminium or steel profiles. The mechanical specifications of this modern machining centre and its control system also mean that it can be economically used for the production of single pieces.
Available in 7,5 - 10 - 15 - 18 meters versions
- Electrospindle FOM 12 kW 18.000 rpm (HSK 63) with liquid cooling system
- 15 - position tool magazine; suitable for Ø 400 mm. blade (HSK 63) and angular system
- Pneumatic vices with NC indipendent positioning:
- AXEL 4 - 075: No. 4 vices
- AXEL 4 - 100: No. 6 vices
- AXEL 4 - 150: No. 8 vices
- Left sliding pneumatic stop
- Head guard protecting the working area.
- Microdrop lubrication with pure oil
- Automatic lubrication for all in motion parts
- Photoelectric cell barrier.
- Rear and side fences and swinging gate
- Machine handling kit o Electronic device: POWER-M
- Mobile control console with PC, 17'' touch screen monitor, mouse and keyboard
- Software licence for tapping cycle
- FSTCAM software 3/4 axes version
- FSTCAM training course (FOM premises)