Operator course for Olimpic single side edgebanders
Course code WMO-B
The operator course for single side edgebanders is designed for woodworking production operators.
The course focuses on the basic aspects of edgebanding, the tools, materials and final applications, with an in-depth look at using and programming SCM Olimpic and Minimax Me 40/35 edgebanders.
The operator will be able to edgeband various type of panels and edges, check the finish of the pieces, perform routine maintenance operations and manage the entire work area autonomously.
- Aim of edgebanding in the productions and in secondary woodworking processes
- Overview of SCM edgebander and the most typical devices
- Edgebanding technology (materials/tools)
- Starting, stopping and checking the operation of the devices in the machine
- Work area, dangerous areas and checking the safety devices
- Using the Orion One Plus, Schneider, Maestro Active EDGE control panel (Software structure and interface, Machining modes, Programs editor, Production report, Alarms pages, Scheduled maintenance, Basic diagnostics)
- Using the edgebander with practical machining tests
- Practical units adjustment tests: rectifier, gluing, end-trimmer, trimmer, corner rounder, edge scraper and optionals
- Correction of ordinary panel finish faults
Olimpic K230, Olimpic K360, Olimpic K560, Minimax Me 40/35
Classroom (c/o campus - c/o customer) Online (webinar)
16 hours (standard, variable on request)