Maintenance operator course for Olimpic single side edgebanders
Course code WMM-B
The maintenance operator course for single side edgebanders is designed for machine maintenance operators and line maintenance managers.
The course initially focusses the basic aspects of edgebanding, the tools, materials and final applications, with an in-depth look at using and programming edgebanders. The second part will examine in-depth all the routine and extraordinary maintenance activities for SCM and Minimax Me 40/35 edgebanders, with practical tests.
A machine maintenance operator will be able to maintain a SCM edgebander, by implementing the necessary maintenance activities and undertaking preventive actions to maintain the performance of the machinery constant.
A line supervisor will be able to manage the planning of the individual maintenance activities as the key process to guarantee the maximum efficiency of the machinery and of the entire production line.
- Aim of edgebanding in the productions and in secondary woodworking processes
- Overview of SCM edgebander and the most typical devices
- Edgebanding technology (materials/glues/tools)
- Starting, stopping and checking the operation of the devices in the machine
- Work area, dangerous areas and checking the safety devices
- Using the Orion One Plus, Schneider, Maestro Active EDGE control panel (Software structure and interface, Machining modes, Programs editor, Production report, Alarms pages, Scheduled maintenance, Basic diagnostics)
- Using the edgebander with practical machining tests
- Practical units adjustment tests: rectifier, gluing, end-trimmer, trimmer, corner rounder, edge scraper and optionals
- Correction of ordinary panel finish faults
- Basic machine
- End trimmer
- Trimmer and chamfering unit
- Corner rounder
- Edge scraper
Machine maintenance operator, Maintenance manager, Line supervisor
Olimpic K230, Olimpic K360, Olimpic K560, Minimax Me 40/35
Classroom (c/o campus - c/o customer) Online (webinar)
24 hours (standard, variable on request)