Tecnocut Smartline is designed to redefine industry standards of excellence by improving operating efficiency, while maintaning CMS’ renowned reputation for unparalleled construction and working quality. It includes all the safety and performance features typical of CMS Waterjet machines, in a brand new, innovative, and compact design.
• The open frame structure with electric gantry and linear guides integrated in a sturdy tank allows an easy access to the worktable. Loading and removing material is quick and easy.
• All axes’ motions are carried out through hardened and ground rack and pinion.
• The thermowelded bellows provide complete protection of the guides and the rack of x-axis from water and dust. On Y-axis, instead, the protection is guaranteed by a set of sheet metal panels.
• The steel structure undergoes an anti-rust treatment through sandblasting and ceramic painting, which results in a higher resistance against corrosion.
• The tank is set up for the installation of a chain system for the exhausted removal.
EASY LOADING /UNLOADING: SMART OPERATIONS
Excellent access to the cutting area, the cantylever structure with separate catch tank offers easy access on 3 sides to load and unload the material.
91% LESS OPERATIVE COSTS: SMART MAINTENANCE
The catch tank with special anti rust ceramic painting is designed to fit the new Evo 4 chain dredge for exhausted abrasive removal even later after installation with 91% less maintenance costs.
HIGH PERFORMANCE: SMART PRODUCTIVITY
Rapid speed up to 50 m/ min and acceleration up to 3 m/s 2 top notch performance in the category to get maximum productivity with 3 and 5 axis configuration.
|X Axis||157 in|
|Y Axis||79 in|
(5.9 in with 5-axis head)
|Support plane||163x81 in|
|Overall dimensions with Light Barriers||220x291 in|
Fill out the online form to be contacted by a salesperson