Operator course for machining centres
Course code WMO-C
The operator course for machining centres is designed for woodworking production operators.
The course focuses on the basic aspects of machining centres, such as worktable, routing, tools, materials and final applications, with an in-depth look at using and programming SCM machining centres.
The operator will be able to rout and drill various type of panels and solid wood, using program that he or she have created or third party programs, check the compliance of the pieces, perform routine maintenance operations and manage the entire work area autonomously.
- Aim of routing in the productions and in secondary woodworking processes
- Overview of SCM or morbidelli machining centres and the most typical devices
- Routing/drilling/sawing technologies (materials/glues/tools)
- Starting, stopping and checking the operation of the devices in the machine
- Work area, dangerous areas and checking the safety devices
- Using the HMI Maestro Active CNC interface (Software structure and tablet style interface, Machining mode, Tools magazine, Maestro CNC, Production report , Scheduled maintenance, basic diagnostics, Backup and restore software in the machine)
- Using the machinery with practical machining tests
Accord, Morbidelli, Pratix, Author
Classroom (c/o campus - c/o customer) Online (webinar)
24 hours (standard, variable on request)