The Future of Logistics
In line with SCM's Customer Centric vision, Autostore, is a totally automated warehouse able to manage over 30,000 small parts. With a picking speed of 45 seconds, this new system processes all orders received quickly and delivers them directly in the hands of our operators.
Over time the system naturally learns which products have a greater rotation, positioning the high rotation boxes in the upper part of the grill, to guarantee faster picking times, whilst lower rotation items are moved towards the base.
AutoStore has been designed to achieve maximum energy efficiency over the long term, with an energy consumption of less than 0.1 kWh per robot. The recharge system allows the robots to operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week without requiring additional robots.
- Material picking time: 45s per picking
- Greater order management efficiency (+30%)
- Elimination of human error
- 1000 shipping lines guaranteed per day
- Reduction of the delivery times
- Implementation of the "Goods to person" logic