DMC has developed a new compact and solid wet deburring-finishing machine. The DMC m950 wet can be equipped up to 6 working units. Those available units are Roller drums (R), Row of 6 Discs (D) and Oscillating barrel brush (B) with abrasive cloth. With the modular structure, it is possible to replace the single operating units or order the machine with empty spaces for the future working units. This feature makes the machine very flexible for future growth and production requirements.
• Hydra V-pad control panel with 5.7” touch-screen (10.4” opt.) with 120 working programs
• Air filtering unit on top to clean air containing oil mists (opt.)
• Motors positioned inside the machine structure
• Stainless steel tank
• Drying station: the outfeeded workpieces go through a cleaning and drying station (opt.)
• Fast locking system of the working units
• On/off positioning for the working units
• Working unit motors are driven by inverters (opt.)
• Infeed over thickness detection
• External tank and particle collection equipped with automated TNT filter (opt)
EXTREME BLOCKING OF THIN PARTS SMALLER THAN 100 mm
Equipped with a system of electro-permanent magnets in the loading surface for an effective blocking of ferromagnetic parts smaller than 100 mm and with thickness of 2 mm.
DRY HAND: MACHINED PARTS WITHOUT WORKING RESIDUES
Thanks to the external station with independent turbo blowers, the machined parts are free of water and oil residues, facilitating handling and storage operations.
SHINE FINISHING: THE BEST FINISHING FOR UNIFORMITY AND QUALITY
Batteries of 17 nozzles located before and after every working unit for a proper cleaning and cooling of the working area: this means surface finishes up to P2000 grit and greater lifetime of abrasive belts.
|Number of operating units||3-6|
|Working width||950 mm|
|Min / max standard working thickness (fixed worktable)||0.5 ÷ 200 mm|
|Sanding belt dimensions||970 x 2620 mm|
|Fixed height from the ground||930 mm|
|Conveyor belt speed||0.5 ÷ 10 mm|
Fill out the online form to be contacted by a salesperson