DMC Eurosystem md dry deburring finishing machines combine both top quality machining and system flexibility to meet a wide variety of production requirements. Based on a rich package of standard features and countless devices, this machine is the ideal solution for mid-sized modern and dynamic manufacturing companies.
• SAFETY. High adhesion effect conveyor belt combined with vacuum of work table allows the processing of small and thin workpieces.
• USER-FRIENDLINESS. Management and storing of working programs through color touch screen “Hydra V-Pad” control panel.
• MODULAR STRUCTURE. Flexible working unit placement offers solutions for any production requirement.
• RELIABILITY. High efficiency power transmission through the use of Poly-V drive belts (on working unit drive motors).
• PRODUCTIVITY. Abrasive belts length 2.620 mm for long life and working width 1.350 mm for wide or multiple machinable pieces.
• VERSATILITY. Quick tool change systems and extractable discs unit for fast replacement of abrasive discs.
UP TO 4 OPERATING GROUPS FOR TODAY'S AND TOMORROW'S NEEDS
Frame structure from 2 to 4 operating groups configurable to solve a wide range of dry applications. The versatility of the empty module allows the future installation of a new group, expanding the production capacity of the machine.
WIDE RADIUS: UP TO 2 mm EDGE ROUNDING
Double row of 17 counter-rotating vertical brushes able to offer unparalleled results of edge breaking and oxide removal (from thermal cutting). The group is fully extractable for a complete tool change in less than 2 minutes.
LONG-LIFE MECHANIC DRIVE BELT
Multi-groove Poli-V belt with self-tensioning system for an extremely powerful, efficient and silent transimission, independent of the abrasive belt used, even in the most demanding working conditions.
SOFT TOUCH: EXTERNAL GROUPS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF WORKED PIECES
The abrasive cloth roller with a 200 mm diameter and lateral oscillation allows to soften the surface roughness for a more uniform finish over the entire surface. The group of timed rotary blowers allow optimal cleaning of the machined pieces.
|Min/max standard working thickness (mobile worktable)||mm||0,5 ÷ 170|
|Min/max standard working thickness (fixed worktable)||mm||0,5 ÷ 200|
|Sanding belt dimensions||mm||1.370 x 2.620|
|Mat feed speed||m/min||0,5 ÷ 10|
Fill out the online form to be contacted by a salesperson