Thermoforming machine Cms eidos: the evolution of the species!
19 Jan 2021
Style and performance in a new product that re-confirms Cms Plastic Technology as market benchmark for heavy gauge vacuum forming. The new eidos encompasses sophisticated mechanical solution to guarantee the best performance on the market and a highly innovative new software, for total machine control that is extremely easy to use.
TOP BUYER BENEFITS
- 53% learning time reduction, with visual representation of the cycle that provides clarity and immediateness to the software.
- 25% reduction of the machine's overall height due to total absence of mobile transmission parts, while ensuring full control of the mould's maximum height, with or without loader and with both positive and negative moulds.
- 31% reduction of cooling times thanks to the introduction of the new mould cooling system with "tilting" function.
- 75% reduction in mould installation time, which means that it’s the ideal solution even for single batch productions.
Thanks to Cms ThermoActive, the thermoforming process parameter setting is immediate. A guided system makes the likelihood of error almost impossible, instantly highlighting errors and inconsistencies. With Cms ThermoProphet maximum heating stability can be guaranteed even in the presence of variables outside the thermoforming machine. Maximum quality from the first piece produced!
The sophisticated mechanical solutions allow for rapid movements combined with a completely new structural rigidity. The alignment of the new frame ensures excellent locking of the plate thanks to four motors.
The heating system with oscillating function guarantees maximum efficiency close to the clamping frame. The continuous power can be modified in order to better adapt the heating cycle according to the thickness of the plate, to achieve top quality with shortest heating cycle times and minimum energy consumption.
Cms eidos comes in mono-station version as well as with automatic loading/unloading system in different configurations.
- New Cms HMI ThermoActive software designed specifically for the thermoforming process. The timeline and exclusive dashboard make supervising production and the process control instant and easily understandable.
- Cms ThermoProphet system for the automatic management of the heating powers via thermal vision.
- The frame and counter mould movement with 4 electrically coupled brushless motors (gantry). Transmission occurs via fixed toothed columns, eliminating moving mechanical parts that protrude from of the machine.
- New cooling system moulds with mobile outlets installed on the counter mould structure.
- Rapid format change thanks to fully automatic window plate and clamping frame.
- Mould table with PC controlled brushless movement and with storable speed and measurements. The patented movement is achieved thanks to two electronically coupled servomotors (gantry), which guarantee the rapid and exact positioning of the mould.