Maintenance operator course for machining centres
Course code WMM-C
The maintenance operator course for machining centres is designed for machine maintenance operators and line maintenance managers.
The training focuses on the basic aspects of machining centres: worktable, routing, tools, materials and final applications. The second part will examine in-depth all the routine and extraordinary maintenance activities for machining centres, with practical tests.
A machine maintenance operator will be able to use the machine using various machining modes, perform routing and extraordinary maintenance operations, as well undertaking preventive actions to maintain the performance of the machinery constant and managing the entire work area autonomously.
A line supervisor will be able to manage the planning of the individual maintenance activities as the key process to guarantee the maximum efficiency of the machinery and of the entire production line.
- Aim of routing in the productions and in secondary woodworking processes (basic)
- Overview of machining centres and the most typical devices
- Starting, stopping and checking the operation of the devices in the machine
- Work area, dangerous areas and checking the safety devices
- Using the HMI interface
- Software structure and tablet style interface
- Machining mode (manual, automatic. mdi)
- Tools magazine (cutters and drilling bits)
- Maestro CNC (diagnostics programs)
- Production report
- Scheduled maintenance, basic diagnostics
- Extraordinary maintenance, advanced diagnostics
- Knowledge of the specific machine devices (Main spindle, Drilling unit, Worktables, Auxiliary units, Various devices)
- Backup and restore software in the machine
- Using the machining centre with practical machining tests
Machine maintenance operator, Maintenance manager, Line supervisor
Accord, Morbidelli, Pratix, Author
Classroom (c/o campus - c/o customer) Online (webinar)
2 hours (standard, variable on request)