Tecnocut Easyline is a high-performance, versatile, modular water jet cutting system - either pure or hydroabrasive - which can be employed in a number of application fields for the most diverse production demands.
• The cantilever structure, with a separate tank, allows an easy access to the worktable. Loading and removing material is quick and easy.
• All axes’ motions are carried out through hardened and ground rack and pinion.
• The thermowelded bellows provide complete protection of the guides and the rack from water and dust.
• The steel structure undergoes an anti-rust treatment through sandblasting and ceramic painting, which results in a higher resistance against corrosion.
• The tank is set up for the installation of a dredge system for the abrasive removal
EASY OPERATIONS: ACCESS OF WORKTOP FROM 3 SIDES
Excellent access to the cutting area, the cantylever structure with separate catch tank offers easy access on 3 sides to load and unload the material.
EASY MAINTENANCE: 91% LESS COST FOR EXHAUSTED ABRASIVE REMOVAL
The catch tank with special anti-rust ceramic painting is designed to fit the new Evo4 chain dredge for exhausted abrasive removal even later after installation, with 91%* less maintenance costs.
EASY SEALING: SAFE PROTECTION FROM DUST AND WATER
The heat-sealed bellows provide complete protection of linear guides and racks from dust and water during the cutting, guaranteeing long lifetime without affecting the cutting quality.
|X Axis||39 in||79 in||157 in||236 in|
|Y Axis||39 in||79 in||79 in||79 in|
|Z Axis||8.6 in (5.9 in with 5 axis head)||8.6 in (5.9 in with 5 axis head)||8.6 in (5.9 in with 5 axis head)||8.6 in (5.9 in with 5 axis head)|
|Support plane||47x48 in||87x87 in||166x87 in||244x87 in|
|Overall dimensions with Light Barriers||184x164 in||224x204 in||224x284 in||224x364 in|
Fill out the online form to be contacted by a salesperson