DMC has developed a new compact and solid wet deburring-finishing machine. The DMC m950 wet can be equipped up to 6 working units. Those available units are Roller drums (R), Row of 6 Discs (D) and Oscillating barrel brush (B) with abrasive cloth. With the modular structure, it is possible to replace the single operating units or order the machine with empty spaces for the future working units. This feature makes the machine very flexible for future growth and production requirements.
• Hydra V-pad control panel with 5.7” touch-screen (10.4” opt.) with 120 working programs
• Air filtering unit on top to clean air containing oil mists (opt.)
• Motors positioned inside the machine structure
• Stainless steel tank
• Drying station: the outfeeded workpieces go through a cleaning and drying station (opt.)
• Fast locking system of the working units
• On/off positioning for the working units
• Working unit motors are driven by inverters (opt.)
• Infeed over thickness detection
• External tank and particle collection equipped with automated TNT filter (opt)
SECURE BLOCKING OF PARTS SMALLER THAN 100 mm
Fitted with a system of electro-permanent magnets able to hold and secure the position of ferromagnetic parts smaller than 100 mm and with thickness of 2 mm and lower.
DRY HAND: MACHINED PARTS WITHOUT WORKING RESIDUES
Thanks to an external station fitted with independent turbo blowers, the parts are free from water and oil residues, thus facilitating handling and storage operations.
THE BEST SURFACE FINISHING
A system of 17 nozzles, located before and after every working unit, perform a proper cleaning and cooling of both parts and consumables. This also allows to achieve means surface finishes up to P2000 grit and longer lifespan of the abrasive belts.
|Number of operating units||3-6|
|Working width||950 mm|
|Min / max standard working thickness (fixed worktable)||0.5 ÷ 200 mm|
|Sanding belt dimensions||970 x 2620 mm|
|Fixed height from the ground||930 mm|
|Conveyor belt speed||0.5 ÷ 10 mm|
Fill out the online form to be contacted by a salesperson