The combination of 6200 bar pressure technology, generated with precision and efficiency by the greenjet electric pump, with the tecnocut easyline waterjet cutting system characterized by a dual cantilever system fitted respectively with 3 and 5-axis cutting technology and 2000x10000 mm working area, represents a unique solution on the market in regards to versatility and application capabilities.
It is no coincidence that our customer Förderbänder Stoll GmbH, a leader in consulting and implementation of transport and wear protection solutions since 1973, has chosen CMS as a successful partner able to meet their needs for business development and improved production capacity.
• Open frame structure with dual cantilever and independent 3 and 5-axes cutting technology
• Separate single frame tank with anti-corrosion ceramic coating and stiffening gussets for more rigidity and longer life
• Work surface with net cutting area cutting from 2000x10000 mm for single- or double-head machining of large-sized plates
• 6200 bar electric intensifier with a water flow rate of 2.28 l/min, maintaining reduced energy consumption both in machining and in rapid movements
• ¼" UHP (Ultra High Pressure) tubes from the intensifier to the cutting head for increased wear resistance and therefore longer working life
• Up to 80% productivity increase due to available cutting power and multi-head machining
• 6100 bar dynamic output pressure from the intensifier to cut the toughest rubbers without abrasive, thus reducing hourly operating costs by 33%
• High flexibility to get the most out of a wide range of applications due to the single- or dual-head configuration in 3-axis set-up and 5-axis head availability for inclined cuts up to +/- 60°